- 1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a great morning horseback ride through coconut plantations, mangrove trees and on Playa Larga Beach which is the longest beach of the Ixtapa Zihuatanejo area. As you ride your horse on the beach there will be a nice ocean breeze and the results of: vegetation, ocean waves, lagoon and mountain range will make the horseback ride beautiful and pleasant.
The horses are friendly, well trained and very good for experienced riders and also for beginners, you will have the chance to go at your own pace and while riding on the beach you can even make the horse go at a faster pace.
You will ride on the horse for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, and will have the opportunity to take pictures with your own camera and the tour guide will also offer to take pictures of you with your camera.
At the end of the ride we will provide you with a good cold beer or a bottle of water.
- Small-group tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportation from your hotel in Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo to the stable and back.
- If you are a cruise ship passenger, the pick-up will be at the main pier in Zihuatanejo.
- Horseback ride for about 1 hours and 15 minutes.
- Bottle of water at the end of the horseback ride.
Traveler pickup is offered
I can also pick you up at an Airbnb or house or fulltime ownership condominium or timeshare condominium, I just need you to provide the address and name of the condominium.
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
You will be pickup at the lobby of your hotel in Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo to be transfer to the stable in the south part of the Zihuatanejo County.
The transportation will be on a very comfortable air condition van and it will take approximately 30 minutes to get to where the horses are.
When we get to the horses the tour guide will help you get on the horse, you will first ride through the back of the small community on Playa Larga Beach, then on the beach where the waves will reach the feet of your horse, you will also go right by a lagoon full of mangrove trees and some lagoon birds.
The adventure will continue through a beautiful coconut plantation. When we reach the base of the hill your tour guide will guide you back the same way you went.
This activity will take about 1 hour and 15 minutes. At the end of the horseback ride we will provide you with a cold beer or a bottle of water.
When done with the horseback ride you will be transport back to your hotel.
Kind and gentle, the horses are suitable for multiple levels of rider, whether beginner or experienced. The horses are well fed but if you want you can bring them an apple or carrot, they will like that. You should wear pants and closed toed shoes; and definitely put on sunblock and mosquito repellent. Don’t forget to bring your camera with you.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.