- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a great culinary experience in Acapulco and visit Mercado Central, a tortilla factory and a restaurant where you'll cook the best Mexican dishes. This is a hands-on cooking class where you will enjoy the delicacies you cooked and be guided by professional chefs who'll share with you special techniques and history so you become a true expert.
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Bottled water
- Professional chef
- Lunch Included
- Hotel - Port Pickup and drop-off
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind
to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone +7442541502
or to our email email@example.com. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Municipal, Calle Diego Hurtado de Mendoza and Av. Constituyentes, Acapulco Mexico
We make a thorough visit in this market visiting the most important parts and doing food tasting in several parts of it.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.