- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We do not push shopping stops in our excursions. No tourist Traps in our tours. The tour starts only at lobby of your hotel or at the Cruise Ship Terminal.and you'll be in a small-group to see the best attractions in Acapulco. You'll visit the chapel of peace, the high cliff divers of La Quebrada, the working class housing sectors, the rich residential area, the middle class neighborhoods, three different stops for pictures, the mural of Diego Rivera. Your tour includes drinks, transport and a professional guide.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
- All important attractions
- Professional guide
- Bottled water on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
- Meals, unless specified
- Alcoholic beverages, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or our phone +52 7441104324. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Every day of the year
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
We make a thorough visit of this one of the most beautiful places in Acapulco perched atop the highest mountain in town.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We will see there the dead defying High Cliff Divers. If you do not see them you did not come to Acapulco.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Costera, Acapulco Mexico
We drive along the Costera Miguel Aleman admiring the New sector, the Tradicinal Acapulco and the Diamond Area.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mural Diego Rivera, Calle Inalambrica s/n A un costado del Hotel Casablanca, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We will go to the house of Dolores Olmedo famous philanthropist and art collector to whom Diego Rivera made a magnificent mural at the facade of her house created our of venetian mosaic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kindly contact the provider for logistic pickup purposes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.