- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the city visiting the highlights of it. Enjoy a pleasant ride to the highest spot of the bay and visit the Chapel of Peace. Ride along the main avenue and take pictures of the most amazing performance of divers at La Quebrada, having the opportunity to take a picture with them after the show. A short stop at Diego Rivera mural is a must do, finalizing the tour with a visit at Los Flamingos Hotel which once was owned by Johnny Weismuller. Tour guide, non-alcoholic beverages on board and A/C transportation are included.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel or Port
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departing from your hotel/port the tour will start with direction to The Chapel of Peace. Get a tour inside the place which is a great opportunity to enjoy a peaceful time as this place is an ecumenical chapel and the sight from this place is wonderful.
Afterward, you will head to La Quebrada, where the most brave divers show takes place. Watching this guys performing the show makes you to have chills. 36 meters above the sea is the highest point from where they dive. To end the journey the Flamingos hotel is the best place to visit not without passing by the Diego Rivera Mural. Back to hotel or port to enjoy the rest of your day. Your tour includes a guide, non-alcoholic beverages and A/C transportation.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.