- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Two tank boat dive for certified divers around Roqueta Island in Acapulco.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- 2 Tank Boat Dive
- Rental Dive equipment (BCD, Regulator, Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, Weight)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
At your hotel or at a centrally located meeting point (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Wednesdays and Saturdays
You will leave in the morning for two tank boat dives around Roqueta Island and the harbor of Acapulco.
The dives vary from shallow, deep, drifts, wreck, channel, walls and labyrinth around the Island, Quebrada and the Bay of Acapulco. Depending on your experience and your certification level, the staff will help you find the best place to dive. Discover local marine life like eagle rays, puffer fishes, blennies, octopus, flutefish, boxfish, seahorses, morays and during December - February some Humpback whales.
Diving certification is required for this tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.