- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Kayak, snorkel, swim in the crystal clear water of Ixtapa Island on a 5-hour ocean adventure tour from Linda Beach kayak to the great beaches of Ixtapa Island, snorkel in a well-kept healthy coral reef, have a great lunch on the beach and listen to your informative certified guide as he guides you through this nature and adventure Ixtapa Island experience.
• Kayak from the main land (Linda Beach) to Ixtapa Island and back
• Snorkel on a coral reef in crystal clear water with thousands of colorful tropical fish
• Eat a great lunch on the beach at Ixtapa Island
• Visit the wild life preserve area at Linda Beach which has lots of birds, iguanas, turtles and crocodiles
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- snokel guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only the from the hotels in Ixtapa
- Bottled water
- Use of all necessary equipment (Kayak, life jacket and snorkel gear)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from all the hotels in Ixtapa at 8:15am, if you are staying in Zihuatanejo or Troncones or Saladita or other communities outside Ixtapa you need to come to the one and only movie theater in Ixtapa name Cinema Flamingo Ixtapa, we will pick you up in there at 8:25am
This nature and adventure tour will last approximately 5 hours, it will begin with the pick-up in the lobby of your hotel in Ixtapa at 8:15 A.M., you will be driven to Linda beach where the kayaks will be ready, and then you will kayak for about 45 minutes to the beautiful Ixtapa Island. On the Island you will have a few minutes to relax and refresh yourself with a drink, then your guide will take you on a 5 minutes hike to the get to the coral reef side of the Island, you will snorkel on a beautiful coral reef with clear blue water and hundreds of fish for about 45 minutes.
The ocean at the Island is a great place to practice water sports because: the Island is form by 2 big hills that stop the wind from blowing to hard, 2 of the beaches face the main land not the open water, the beaches have the shape of bays, which makes the ocean calmer.
After the snorkeling you will be taken to another beach on the Island with very calm water, where you will have the choice of learning (for 30 minutes )how to balance on a stand up paddle board or maybe just relax on a lounge chair while your lunch is been prepare.
The lunch includes one beer or soft drink or bottle of water, one appetizer that can be a guacamole with chips or ceviche and the main course which can be one of the following choices:
• Fish filet (on the grill with garlic or breaded or diabla which is spice hot).
• Chicken (Fajitas or on the grill or breaded).
• Shrimp in garlic sauce or breaded.
• Octopus in garlic sauce or on a cold salad (Pulpo enamorado) or with diabla Sauce.
• Vegetarian dish: rice, beans, 2 cheese quesadillas and salad.
After Lunch you will have 1 hour to relax, spend some time on the beach, swim, maybe get a massage, you will kayak back around 1:30 P.M. from Ixtapa Island to Linda Beach, where your tour guide will take you on a 20 minutes’ walk through a preserve area that has many different lagoon birds, Iguanas, lagoon turtles and some crocodiles, this will be a good opportunity to take pictures of the wild life in this region.
After visiting the preserve area you will be taken back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not recommended for participants with overweight
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.