- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Scuba diving for beginners around Roqueta Island in Acapulco with option of 1 tank or 2 tank boat dive
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Rental Dive Equipment
- Introduction by Instructor or Divemaster
- Snacks & Beverages
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Your hotel or at the dive shop (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater, feel weightless like an astronaut and be a part of the most beautiful scenery of the natural world? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the full open water course, the Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba diving to see if you like it.
Introductory scuba diving with SDA is safe, fun and provides the ultimate experience into the natural world. You will be briefed with the basic rules for scuba diving and then you will be ready to go for a 30-45 minute dive with an experienced Instructor. After a surface interval including a snack, you will be ready for a second dive, when you have choosen this upgrade and can apply all what you learned from your first dive. There's a lot of fun during the discovery dives.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Diving within 18 hours of flying out is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.