- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You may start this tour at the cruise ship pier or at the lobby of your hotel. Dive into Acapulco's historical heritage, learn from you knowledgeable guide all there is to know about the Fort of San Diego Museum, the Municipal Market of Acapulco, the Cathedral of the City and the Diego Rivera's Mural, watch the amazing cliff divers show and finally make a visit to the famous Los Flamingos Hotel, the Hollywood Gang Hideaway. You will then have time enough to have lunch (not included) in a charming and reasonable restaurant on the beach. Kindly contact your local supplier to define exact time and place of pickup.99
- All entrance fees included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water along the tour
- Entry/Admission - El Fuerte de San Diego
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email email@example.com or our phone +52 7441104324. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Head first to the Municipal Market of Acapulco for a visit. The place where the locals get their groceries, fruits and vegetables, chicken, meat and fish.
You will then enjoy a guided visit at the Fort of San Diego, built in 1616 by the Spaniards to protect the port from pirates. It's the most important maritime fortress on the Pacific and part of several garrisons built by the Spanish Crown to protect their possessions in the New Spain from the attack of pirates. The museum exhibits Acapulco's History and the cultural interchange with east as well.
Afterwards you will be shown the Main Square and the Cathedral heading towards Diego Rivera’s Mural, created by the Mexican artist on the Front Facade of Casa de los Vientos, owned by the famous art collector and Diego's muse: Dolores Olmedo a beautiful Mural dedicated to Quetzalcoatl, the most important God of the Aztecs.
Enjoy a knowledgeable explanation of the Mural and then continue to La Quebrada to enjoy the cliff Divers Show at La Quebrada, the impressive cliff with 112 ft of height is where brave natives perform a diving spectacle. The real challenge is finding the exact moment to jump. The admission is included.
Finally your tour will head to "Los Flamingos" Hotel the home of the Hollywood Gang and the home were Johnny Weismuller spent the last years of his life a place with the nicest view to the Pacific from Acapulco. At last go to "La Cabaña Restaurant" for lunch or only drinks (not included) and head back to the hotel afterwards... End of our services.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.