- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This an all inclusive guided hiking tour on one of the most beautiful placs in Acapulco, the Roqueta Island come and discover what only a few can. This is a very relaxing excursion. Admire flora and fauna of this wonderful Island. You will later be driven to the Main Square of Acapulco and visiting the Cathedral. Then go see the Divers and have lunch in a Mexican Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind
to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone +7442541502
or to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
It takes 1:30 minutes getting to the top of the island where the lighthouse is located. Along the way you will enjoy wonderful views of a hidden beach. Your tour guide will be thoroughly informing you about the flora and fauna of the place and enriching the hiking with information and stories. Your tour guide will after take you to the Downtown area for a walk and you will visit there the Church and the Zocalo. Afterwards tour will head to see the Diving Show in La Quebrada. After the show tour will head to a Restaurant where you will enjoy a Mexican Lunch with a Drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.