- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have fun in this ALL INCLUSIVE guided hiking tour
Enjoy this guided hiking tour on beautiful paradise like Roqueta Island and enjoy the most beautiful views from the only one three kilometer island of Acapulco. Make a very relaxing guided hiking visit. Enjoy the wide ocean view, about flora, fauna and much more. By 13:00 hrs. head to la Quebrada to watch the High Cliff Divers. Afterwards head to Downtown Zocalo for a visit to the Church. Go presence the Acapulco High Cliff Divers. Finally go to a Restaurant for a Mexican Lunch.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Energetic bars
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
The trekking tour takes about 1 and a half hour up to the lighthouse, then to different sightseeing points around the Island and a nice, calm and hidden beach called Palmitas. The guides will provide you with information about endemic animals, trees, plants and stories during your walk on the Island.
Always in company of your personal tour guide, afterwards tour will head to El Zocalo, Acapulco´s downtown area for a thorough visit fo the Cathedral and Zocalo area.
Then your knowledgeable guide will take you to see the Diving Exhibition of La Quebrada which as you know is a must in Town. We will stop before in a store where you can do some shopping and enjoy Free Margaritas and Beers.
We after the Diver will head to an Acapulco's restaurant to enjoy lunch (breaded filet of fish, chicken, beef with rice and salad or beans a soup and a drink.) Finally we will drive you to your Hotel or Cruise Pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring mosquito repellent, suntan lotion, long pants and appropriate shoes
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.