- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have fun in this ALL INCLUSIVE guided hiking tour
Enjoy this guided hiking tour on beautiful paradise like Roqueta Island and enjoy the most beautiful views from the only one three kilometer island of Acapulco. Make a very relaxing guided hiking visit. Enjoy the wide ocean view, about flora, fauna and much more. By 13:00 hrs. head to la Quebrada to watch the High Cliff Divers. Afterwards head to Downtown Zocalo for a visit to the Church. Go presence the Acapulco High Cliff Divers. Finally go to a Restaurant for a Mexican Lunch.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Energetic bars
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only
please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or
our phone +52 7441104324. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hiking in the La Roqueta Island after this we will head to see the dead defying high cliff diving exhibition around one o'clock. If you do not see the diver you have not been to Acapulco.
• Tour by Van, Avenida Costera Miguel Aleman 116 Plaza Condesa L-06, Acapulco 39690 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring mosquito repellent, suntan lotion, long pants and appropriate shoes
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.