- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the cliff divers of Acapulco and visit the Fort of San Diego, which houses a museum with exhibits on the area's historical highlights. This half-day walking tour takes you around the Zócalo and to the steep ledges of La Quebrada with a guide to watch the popular diving spectacle.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind
to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone +7442541502
or to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily, except Monday
After pickup from your hotel or cruise ship terminal, your guide will accompany you to the Fort of San Diego for a tour of its fine museum. Walk amid well-lit rooms depicting the main themes of the trans-Pacific trade and see historical exhibits about a prior era in the port town of Acapulco, starting with the foundation of the fort built in 1614.
Departing the structure with your guide, you'll follow a pedestrian walkway leading to the Zócalo, or central plaza. View the domed, Moorish-style cathedral (La Catedral), constructed in 1936. See the statue on the left tower of San Felipe de Jesús, Mexico’s first saint. Then continue down Hidalgo Street past a number of shops selling religious items.
From here it’s about a 15-minute walk to La Quebrada to watch Acapulco's famous cliff divers. On your uphill walk along Avenida López Mateos you’ll pass several family hotels, many with colorful flower designs stenciled on their walls. Follow your guide to La Quebrada where you will see the iconic show of the high cliff divers, while you enjoy a beer or a soda.
After the show you will have enjoy time for shopping in a near by store where you will enjoy margaritas, piña coladas or other delicious cocktails.
Afterward, a 10-minute walk downhill returns you and your guide to the cathedral and Zócalo, where your tour vehicle transports you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.