- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the beautiful Ixtapa Island a few miles from mainland! Visit this paradisiacal island in the Mexican Pacific Coast and spend the day swimming and snorkeling in the crystalline waters of a protected cove. You will have also the opportunity to practice fun water sports or just realx in a hammock after lunch on the beach.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Ixtapa hotel
- Marine transportation
- Lunch and one beverage (soda, beer or water)
- Bilingual guide
- Water sports equipment rental
- Other food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up starts at 9:30 am from most of hotels in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return to the originial departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ixtapa Island (Isla Ixtapa), Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta, Pacific Coast
The tour begins at the pier, on a cruise to the beautiful Ixtapa Island one of the top snorkeling spots in the area, you will be able to explore three beaches around the Island: Varadero, Cuachalalate and Coral.
Enjoy water sports at Varadero, get relax at Cuachalalate and enjoy some snorkeling time in the ocean´s tranquil waters of Coral.
The island´s sheltered beaches are perfect for sitting back, basking in the sun, and soaking up amazing views.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring bathing suit, change of clothe, hat, sunglasses, towel and biodegradable sunscreen and cash for personal expenses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.