- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this guided hiking tour on Roqueta Island and enjoy beautiful views of the Acapulco Bay.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Local Guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
At your hotel or centrally located meeting point (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Wednesday and Saturday
Relax on the guided hiking tour on Roqueta Island in Acapulco with amazing views of the Bay, the wide ocean and much more. The trekking tour takes about 3 hours up to the lighthouse, then to different sightseeing points around the Island and a nice, calm and hidden beach called Palmitas.
The guides will provide you with information about living animals, trees, plants and stories during your walk on the Islands. All guides are local natives with 10 plus years experience guiding tours.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.