- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Ixtapa Island consists of four separate beaches: Playa Cuachalalate, Playa Varadero, Playa Coral and Playa Carey.
Enjoy a fun day of swimming, snorkeling, water sports and relaxation on a deserted beach. Renowned for its beaches and warm, crystal-clear waters, Ixtapa Island is perfect for snorkeling!
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
• 6 hour day trip to Ixtapa Island Discover several beaches within walking distance of one another Swim and snorkel in calm waters Enjoy use of a lounge chair on the beach Stop by a lagoon and see a variety of birds and reptiles Lunch, round-trip hotel transport and boat rides included
• Give yourself a day of paradise on Ixtapa Island with this wallet-friendly, 5-hour tour from Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo. Explore three beaches, snorkel in shallow waters full of marine wonders or do what you’ve fantasized about during your normally busy life — simply relax in a lounge chair and dig your toes in the sand. On the way back from the island, visit a lagoon and see crocodiles, iguana and turtles in their natural habitat. A delicious lunch, hotel transport and boat rides are all included in this hassle-free experience. 5-hour day trip to Ixtapa Island Discover several beaches within walking distance of one another Swim and snorkel in calm waters Enjoy use of a lounge chair on the beach Stop by a lagoon and see a variety of birds and reptiles Lunch, round-trip hotel transport and boat.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.