- 12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day in the beautiful picturesque Taxco de Alarcón; known for its Colonial buildings, mineral fields and fine jewelry, it is home of Santa Prisca Parish Church. Your tour includes a site in the church and time lunch (cost at leisure).
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pick up at your Hotel
- Local guide and driver
- Meals and Drinks
- Additional Expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
6:30am or 7am depends on the Hotel
Your Hotel's Address
Depart from Acapulco to Taxco and make the first stop for breakfast at a restaurant in Chilpancingo (cost not included in the price, guests must pay directly). Continue the trip and stop at the First Silver shop to then head to the Second Silver shop and do some shopping.
Arrive to Taxco and have a guided visit to the city. Then, your guide will take you to the local Restaurant (cost not included in the price, guests must pay directly) for lunch. From there, head to the Main Square and enjoy a guided visit and see the church.
Have some time at leisure for shopping at the Plaza before heading back to Acapulco.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Walking on cobbled stoned streets is included
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes, bring a light sweater and a hat and snacks and some water
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.