- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a city tour visiting the most emblematic places of Acapulco and combining it with the experience of releasing turtles in the sea. A tour that brings together the necessary characteristics to visit places like; the chapel of Peace, The Diamond, golden and old areas of Acapulco, Mural of Diego Rivera and to close dramatically with the High cliff-divers Show in La Quebrada
The turtles that you will release will cross the seas and in 10 years return to the same beach that saw them be born and lay their eggs.
The places to visit are the highlights of Acapulco
The Divers show represents the bravery of the men of Acapulco
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bonfil Surf Shop
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP FROM ANY HOTEL IN ACAPULCO
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
THE CHAPEL OF PEACE IS A PLACE FULL OF PEACE AND CALM, AND GREAT SPOT TO TAKE AMAZING PICTURES OF ACAPULCO BAY
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bonfil Surf Shop, Bonfil Playa, Acapulco 39893 Mexico
BONFIL BEACH IS THE IDEAL PLACE TO SEE TURTLES ON THE BEACH SPAWNING THEIR EGGS AND TO VISIT THE TURTLE CAMP DEDICATED TO RESCUE THE TORTUGUITAS
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.