- Flexible (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you come to Acapulco and you do not see the High Cliff Divers you have not been to Acapulco. The tradition of cliff diving goes back to 1934, when two neighbors of Acapulco challenged themselves to show their courage and decided to measure their forces by throwing themselves into the sea from the top of a cliff. This Acapulco tradition takes place every night from La Quebrada's daunting clifftops in Old Acapulco.
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone +7442541502 or to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
Start right at the lobby of your hotel where your friendly and knowledgeable driver-guide punctually picks you up for your adventure. Drive to the west cost of the city and out of the Bay of Acapulco to the "El Mirador”. Along the way your guide tells you everything there is to know about the city of Acapulco and the show you are about to witness.
Have a very nice table with a great view reserved so you can admire the world renown High Cliff Divers of La Quebrada. Two domestic drinks (cocktails, wine or beers) are included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.