- 12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Taxco is located 3.5 hours from Acapulco. When visiting Taxco you will be amazed at the geographical beauty of the city. Taxco is a collector’s paradise where you can find anything from carved masks, baskets, paintings and silver to clothing, purses, and beautiful flowers.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You must contact us to arrange pickup time and location
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind
to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone +7442541502
or to our email email@example.com. Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Prisca de Taxco, Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
The most beautiful church in all over Mexico. One of the best finished examples of Baroque Style of Architecture and Decoration.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
This is the Downtown area of Taxco and the place where everything takes place. We will give you free time there and we can use this as a meeting place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zocalo, Taxco Mexico
We will visit cobblestone street connecting the Main square with the uptown.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.