- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this tour you will go beyond the typical tourist places. Immerse yourself in the culture of this city.
Transport yourself in the Acapulco through time, know the culture, traditions and history, having contact with the people who live in the city and knowing their economic activities using their hands in a traditional way.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pick up
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Starting with the old Zócalo, the Cathedral and the first graveyard of the city, each place is full of stories and legends. Then you'll visit a traditional bakery where you can make your own bolillo (a type of savory bread), taste different types of pastries and witness the baking process.
The next stop will be the farmer's market, the only place where you can buy the best local products. You'll also visit the largest marketplace "Mercado de la progreso", here you can have some of the best traditional food and drinks such as bolillo con relleno and chilate. Chilate is the signature beverage of the city and you definitely have to try it.
Another important place you'll visit is the piñata area. Learn the origin of this tradition and everything you need to know about piñatas, you'll also be able to make your own piñata and take it home with you. To encourage your creativity, we'll be rewarding the best piñata.
After the piñata area, you'll be dazzled by the spectacular Acapulco bay.
you'll go to the jewelry factory. Witness the marvelous work of the artisans, see how they transform their ideas into a beautiful piece of jewelry.
Finally you going to enjoy the most spectacular show in Acapulco The High Cliff Diver
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.