- 18 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
In our tour in the city of mexico we will visit the Historic center, Basilic of Guadalupe, Tlatelolco and Xochimilco all this in 1 day where you will be able to enjoy the magic and colorful that this great city has
Places with full of history and legends, as well as transit near buildings such as the palace of belle arts, the revolution Monument and the bank of Mexico, remember that this city gave the name of the city of the palaces for the houses construction in the sixteenth century
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
av. costera miguel aleman 125 interiro 201Q fraccionamiento magallanes cp. 39670
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Don`t miss the opportunity of take this trip to the capital of our country . Travel trough the new highway to mexico for 4 hours to be in contact with the past. Visit; the historic center, National Palace, constitution square, The metropolitan Cathedral, Major temple,Xochimilco, belles art palace And Tlatelolco
includes: lunch and entry to Tlatelolco.
The city was originally built on an island of Lake Texcoco by the Aztecs in 1325 as Tenochtitlan, which was almost completely destroyed in the 1521 siege of Tenochtitlan, and subsequently redesigned and rebuilt in accordance with the Spanish urban standards. In 1524, the municipality of Mexico City was established, known as México Tenochtitlán, and as of 1585 it was officially known as Ciudad de México (Mexico City). Mexico City served as the political, administrative and financial center of a major part of the Spanish colonial empire. After independence from Spain was achieved, the federal district was created in 1824.
This Tour Features:
Xochimilco 2 hours tour ( Boat ride incluided)
Basilic of Guadalupe 1 Hour tour
Tlateloloco 1 Hour tour
Zocalo and National Palace 2 Hour tour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.