- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience rowing a Stand Up Paddle Board and enjoy the warm waters of Acapulco’s main Santa Lucia Bay. After an instructor gives you instructions and your equipment you will be able to enjoy the sea for one hour with the whole family, setting off from one of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
- Hotel pickup included
- All necessary equipment included
- Instant Confirmation
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Instructor and lifeguard
- Life vest, stand up paddleboard and paddle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Icacos Beach near El Rollo Aquatic Park
8am, 9am, 10am
Your tour begins with hotel pickup at the main lobby of your hotel. From there, you'll head to Icacos Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Acapulco located at the Golden Zone of Acapulco.
When you arrive at the beach, an paddle board instructor will be waiting for you to give you instructions and provide the equipment so you head to the sea. Go into the water and enjoy a lesson for 45 minutes approximately. You will take the board on the sea by yourself and will live the great experience to stand on the sea. Try rowing in different positions and feel the adrenaline flow as you try to keep your balance on the board. When you return to the beach, your driver will be waiting for you with a bottle of natural water or one soft drink.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.