- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the perfect blend of the city of Ixtapa and the surrounding countryside in a unique combo tour. See the sights of Ixtapa Zihuatanejo and get a sense of the real Mexico with local artisans showing demonstrations of their craft and culture. Also taste a delicious lunch with local flavors.
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Round Trip Transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Lunch and one beverage (soda, beer or water)
- Other food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up takes place between 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM from most of hotels in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return to the original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ixtapa Island (Isla Ixtapa), Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta Mexico
The Combo Tour is the perfect blend of a City and Countryside Tour. This excursion will introduce you to the real Mexico!
This is a great opportunity to experience a combination of tours
You will have the opportunity to visit Playa Manzanillo, where you will be able to practice snorkel during one hour, and Playa Las Gatas, where you can rest in a fantastic place, before take a tour around the city. Walk through the mirador, for enjoying beautiful views of the bay and beaches like Playa Larga, La Ropa and Barra de Potosí.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothe, walking shoes, hat, sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen and cash for personal expenses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum of 4 passengers needed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Is one and a half hour wait too long to be delayed to start the tour? Exactly....POOR experience....things of value were rushed through, like cathedral at Petatlan. See a roof tile making operation? This was a joke, and I will not recommend it to you.
Tour operator was Maurecio.