- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Guided kayaking tour along Roqueta Island including lunch on the Caltia Beach.
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Lunch (on the beach)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
At your hotel or at a centrally located point (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Monday - Friday
You will thoroughly enjoy our kayaking tour exploring and paddling in the beautiful waters surrounding Roqueta Island, a little island in front of the famous Caleta, a romantic part in the old Acapulco.
The tour takes about 3 hours and at the end you will savor a meal on the Caletia beach. The experienced guides are helpful, kind, funny, and will give you a short introduction before you embark on the journey. Kayaks are available in doubles or individually. On the tour a water bottle is also included. Be sure you bring your own sun protection, like sun cream, sun glasses etc.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
very wonderful excursion get to swim in ocean and see the view in a kayak. Lunch is great too. We kayaked for a while guide explained the surroundings then we stopped in safe part of ocean to go swimming then went on to second stop where you could go swimming again. Walked the beach and went up a trail then to lunch.