- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Guided kayaking tour along Roqueta Island including lunch on the Caltia Beach.
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Lunch (on the beach)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
At your hotel or at a centrally located point (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Monday - Friday
You will thoroughly enjoy our kayaking tour exploring and paddling in the beautiful waters surrounding Roqueta Island, a little island in front of the famous Caleta, a romantic part in the old Acapulco.
The tour takes about 3 hours and at the end you will savor a meal on the Caletia beach. The experienced guides are helpful, kind, funny, and will give you a short introduction before you embark on the journey. Kayaks are available in doubles or individually. On the tour a water bottle is also included. Be sure you bring your own sun protection, like sun cream, sun glasses etc.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.