- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
In this 4-hour tour you will visit Acapulco's main sites and will learn the importance of this city in Mexico's history.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Acapulco Historical Museum
At your hotel or port
Returns to original departure point
from Tuesday to Sunday
An opportunity for you to learn about locations and attractions in Acapulco. The city has an important place in the rich history of Mexico as it was the commercial port and gateway for important trade activity with Asia. Discover it by joining this tour which combines both history and modern points of interest.
During the tour, you will visit the following: Las Brisas Peace Chapel, Acapulco's Historical Museum, the city's main Cathedral and Diego Rivera's famous painted mural.
At the end of this 4-hour tour you will be returned to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.