- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a beautiful sunset in Acapulco and watch the famous cliff divers at La Quedrada.
- Dinner included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pick up
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Daily, except Thursday
Departing from your hotel in Acapulco at 5pm, this 4.5-hour tour will offer you one of the best sunset views in the city. You will be whisked away to the 1960`s world famous Los Flamingos Hotel, the residence of movie star, Johnny Weismueller Tarzan.
Enjoy a delicious meal at a restaurant while watching the famous cliff divers at la Quebrada. The dinner includes one domestic drink and dessert.
You will be dropped off at your hotel at the end of dinner.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Driver was great. As we made our way to the cliff divers he gave us some history of Acapulco and the divers. Picked up from hotel as scheduled. Did not expect to stop at Flamingo Hotel and pay for cocktails on top of the 85.00 pp package US dollar. Dinner was terrible and the menu very limited for the show guests. Two drinks were included but when we asked for water, they said that was going to be one of our included drinks. Dinner was served cold and very small portions. Tip for dinner was extra too. The show was very short but divers were impressive. The website misrepresented them diving with torches because they did not. One diver carried a torch as they made their way down the stairs. Not worth the