- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Live the experience of living as an acapulqueño, use its transport, visit its market, its houses and its beaches, in this trip we will take a public bus but exclusive for us, making you to live an incredible experience, forgetting for a moment your tourist status and enjoying the city from another point of view, Ride a painted bus with music inside and decorated very Mexican, A visit to the central market is a must do, the area of witchcraft and spells and flowers are something to see. We will continue to a house located at Palomares neighborhood, where you will have the opportunity to cook your meal and eat with locals
- Snack: guacamole, nachos, beans, salsa, french fries, Fried Tacos
- Light refreshments: SODA OR BEER
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
PLEASE CONTACT US TO CONFIRM THE PICK UP TIME
We will pick you up at your hotel or Port to start a memorable odyssey, to know the lifestyle of the Acapulqueños, the visit to the Central Market is an extraordinary experience, you will have the opportunity to know the different areas of the Market such as the area of witchcraft, meats, fish, restaurants, and flowers, a little-known face of Acapulco. We visit an Acapulco family´s house in one of the famous neighborhoods where you will prepare your meal and eat with locals, an unique experience; you will learn how to make guacamole and tortillas and to break a piñata too.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- MINIMUM 4 PASSENGERS TO OPERATE THIS TOUR
- NO AIR CONDITIONED BUS, BUS FROM PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BUT EXCLUSIVE FOR YOU
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.