- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dive under the surface of Acapulco to experience everyday life in this Mexican city on very complete Excursion that will drive you through the most interesting places in town and also in a walking tour lead by a local guide. Visit the city market, the downtown area, a piñata workshop, the cathedral, a typical Mexican bakery, a popsicle factory and more to learn why Acapulco is not just a resort town. Hotel pickup and drop-off, guide, entrance fees, bottled water, and snacks included.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour (if option selected)
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only
please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email email@example.com or
our phone +52 7441104324. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
After pickup at 9am, begin exploring everyday Acapulco with your guide including visits to a local bakery, the downtown area, the main square or zocalo, and Acapulco´s cathedral. At a popsicle factory learn how they make paletas in so many different flavors.
Next, visit a piñata workshop, then go to the Witch Doctor and Sorcerer section of the Municipal Market to find out how natural elements are still used in medicine and rituals.
When in a PRIVATE OPTION You may also go do a baby turtle release or we may include any other place you wish.
After the tour, lunch is available at La Cabaña restaurant on Caleta Beach (lunch not included) before returning to your hotel or the cruise ship terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking or balance issues or those using a wheelchair
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.