- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your friendly and knowledgeable personal tour guide will be for you at the lobby, the entrance of your hotel or your cruise ship terminal. Once on board your tour will head to the most important archaeological zone in the State of Guerrero. Only one hour away from Acapulco, Tehuacalco will along of the hand of your tour guide is awaiting for you to unveil every one of its secrets. After a visit that will not take less than 2 and a half hours the excursion will head back to Acapulco to enjoy a delicious typical Mexican Lunch with one drink.
- National Park fees
- One beer or soda with Lunch
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tehuacalco
- Entry/Admission - Costera
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel: The lobby or the entrance of your hotel. Cruise: Right after the last security gate of Terminal, before you reach the street, next to Police station. Guide will be holding a sign "with your name" Please contact supplier to define exact time and place of pick up
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tehuacalco
Always in company of your knowledgeable own guide we will make a thorough visit of this newly opened to the public Archeological Site located only within about the 60 minutes from Acapulco
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Costera, Acapulco, Pacific Coast
We will make a stop for lunch in a small restaurant along the Main Avenue of Acapulco for a Mexican Lunch with a Drink included.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Jose and Umberto our guides were a wealth of information and they shared the settlers here venerated mountains, considering them sacred because they believed that the rain gods, who were responsible for the harvest, lived in them. Their society was segregated into classes and was dedicated to agriculture directed by governors and priests who held ceremonies to the gods to ask for abundance of rain and seeds.
This is an archaeological site located only 60 minutes from Acapulco. The archaeological site stands out because the monumental buildings that remain are so precisely located along natural landscapean urban center made up of plazas, temples, residences for the elite and a palace. Beto and Jose provided water and energy bars during our visit, all in all highly recommended.