- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Live the incredible experience of learning the process of the mezcal making when you visit a distillery in Amojileca. The Mezcal from Guerrero state is an exceptional 100% Agave Mezcal produced in the highlands of Guerrero State by a family-owned distillery that has been around for several generations.You'll also enjoy a traditional lunch while tasting the different types of Mezcal and stop at the town of Chilpancingo. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Mezcal distillery tour
- Mezcal tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel or port in Acapulco
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Your tour begins with hotel or port pickup early in the morning as you board a vehicle and head to Chilpancingo, the capital of Guerrero State. Here, you'll enjoy a walking tour in downtown to see the locals hospitality, the church and the museum (entrance not included).
After the downtown visit, you`ll head to Amojileca, located in the mountain where you'll have a tour around the mezcal distillery. The tour will take on a journey to the past, showing you the Mezcal which is elaborated in the old fashion way. You'll have a chance to taste the different types of mezcal and then enjoy a traditional lunch including Pozole (hominy soup), sopes (Mexican pizzas) and jamaica flavored water. Finally, see a dance show and have some time to relax or go horseback riding (optional).
Then, you'll head back to Acapulco and your hotel or port.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.