- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Live the incredible experience of learning the process of the mezcal making when you visit a distillery in Amojileca. The Mezcal from Guerrero state is an exceptional 100% Agave Mezcal produced in the highlands of Guerrero State by a family-owned distillery that has been around for several generations.You'll also enjoy a traditional lunch while tasting the different types of Mezcal and stop at the town of Chilpancingo. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Mezcal distillery tour
- Mezcal tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Elvira's Tours
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP FROM ANY HOTEL IN ACA BAY
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elvira's Tours, Ave Gral Vicente Gro 193 Unidad Habt Adolfo Lopez Mateos, Acapulco 39470 Mexico
DEPARTURE WITH DIRECTION TO CHILPANCINGO VERY EARLY MORNING, TO ENJOY THE TRIP AND APPRECIATE THE FLORA AND THE FAUNA, YOU WILL HAVE A BREAK TO STRETCH AND TAKE PICTURES OF PAPAGAYO RIVER, THIS RIVER FEEDS THE HYDROELECTRIC THAT PROVIDES OF ENERGY TO ACAPULCO. CONTINUING TO CHILPANCINGO, CAPITAL OF THE STATE OF GUERRERO, A CITY THAT HAD A LOT OF IMPORTANCE IN THE TIMES OF THE REVOLUTION AND INDEPENDENCE OF MEXICO, VISIT THE ZOCALO AND CONTINUE TOWARDS AMOJILEPA, TOWN LOCATED 10 MINUTES FAR FROM CHILPANCINGO. AT THE DISTILLERY YOU WILL RECEIVE INFORMATION OF THE PROCESS TO MAKE THE ARTISAN MEZCAL, YOU´LL SEE THE BARRELS WHERE THE MEZCAL IS STORAGE FOR ITS AGEING PROCESS. YOU WILL TASTE THE DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF THE MEZCAL AND ENJOY A DELICIOUS AND TYPICAL LUNCH. AFTERWARD, DEPARTURE TO ACAPULCO. A TOUR VERY DIFFERENT TO ALL AND THAT WILL GIVE YOU A KNOWLEDGE OF AN ARTISANAL DISTILLERY AND THE WAY TO PREPARE THE MEZCAL
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.