- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an orientation tour of Acapulco which is the best way to explore the city in 5 hours of fun. You'll visit the most interesting points of the three zones of Acapulco which are Traditional, Golden And Diamond. And, of course you'll get to see the natural famous Acapulco Bay.
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - El Fuerte de San Diego
- Entry/Admission - Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace)
- Entry/Admission - Acapulco Historical Museum
Hotels in Acapulco
This tour Operated From Tuesday to Sunday
Your 5-hour tour is a great opportunity to combine the old and new Acapulco, and to know how this beautiful city is still changing. You will be picked up from your hotel and see the Princess Hotel and then the Peace Chapel (Las Brisas). Your tour continues to Mural of Diego Rivera House and then to the San Diego Fort which includes the Acapulco historical museum.
Take in some history and then head to the "world-famous" cliff divers of La Quebrada. The tour then takes you to the main cathedral of the city to then give you some time to check out the major art craft shops and flea market where you can get some souvenirs.
This tour will certainly give you the chance to learn about locations and history during your stay in Acapulco. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.