- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a romantic open air three courses dinner at one of the best restaurants of Acapulco "The Bella Vista" of Las Brisas Hotel followed by a drive across the main avenue of Acapulco all the way to the west coast and out of the bay to admire the and internationally famous divers of La Quebrada.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel Lobby
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Your driver will punctually pick you up at the lobby of your hotel and take you to one of the best restaurants in Acapulco where you will enjoy a great three course dinner and glass of domestic wine or a cocktail with a fantastic view of the bay of Acapulco.
Afterwards your tour guide will drive and tell you everything there is to know about the city of Acapulco and will explain everything regarding your next stop which will be at the most important Acapulcan exhibition, the High Cliff Divers of La Quebrada. Once there, you will be able to enjoy up to two complementary domestic drinks. After the diving exhibition, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I have been to Acapulco twice and I have been to a number of restaurants, Bella Vista Restaurant however is the best of all I have been in Acapulco.The view is superb and dinner and service was magnificent. Roger was our driver and he was friendly and courteous. The diving exhibition was also a nice experience. I highly recommend this tour,