- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a romantic open air three courses dinner at one of the best restaurants of Acapulco "The Bella Vista" of Las Brisas Hotel followed by a drive across the main avenue of Acapulco all the way to the west coast and out of the bay to admire the and internationally famous divers of La Quebrada.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Las Brisas Acapulco
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Acapulco Hotel
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel Lobby
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotel Las Brisas Acapulco, Escénica 5255, Las Brisas, 39867 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
We go to the famous "Bella Vista" Restaurant fo "al fresco" 3 course dining with the best view of Acapulco.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mirador Acapulco Hotel, Plazoleta, La Quebrada 74, Centro, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
We go there to admire the famous high cliff diver in la Quebrada for drinks
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I have been to Acapulco twice and I have been to a number of restaurants, Bella Vista Restaurant however is the best of all I have been in Acapulco.The view is superb and dinner and service was magnificent. Roger was our driver and he was friendly and courteous. The diving exhibition was also a nice experience. I highly recommend this tour,