- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Don`t miss the opportunity of take a day trip to the heart of Mexico!
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - National Palace (Palacio Nacional)
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
- Entry/Admission - Historic Center (Centro Historico)
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Entry/Admission - Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
Hotel/Port in Acapulco
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Travel trough the new highway to Mexico City for 4 hours. Visit the Historic Center, National Palace, Constitution square, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Major temple, archaeological zone, Bellas Art palace, and one of the greatest archaeological sites, the Teotihuacan Pyramids.
The city was originally built on an island of Lake Texcoco by the Aztecs in 1325 as Tenochtitlan, which was almost completely destroyed in the 1521 siege of Tenochtitlan, and subsequently redesigned and rebuilt in accordance with the Spanish urban standards. In 1524, the municipality of Mexico City was established, known as México Tenochtitlán, and as of 1585 it was officially known as Ciudad de México (Mexico City). Mexico City served as the political, administrative and financial center of a major part of the Spanish colonial empire. After independence from Spain was achieved, the federal district was created in 1824.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.