- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Admire and enjoy the natural beauty of Acapulco city, visiting interest points of the city considered natural Reserve, very important for the ecology. We are going to Experience the hard labor of the Native people to conserve some species of plants and animals in danger of extinction in this area.
Specially tailored for the Eco-tourist-minded and small selected group of most discerning cruise ship passengers visiting Acapulco for the first time and in just a few hours, wishing to learn about Acapulco Countryside, bird-watching and direct communication with Mother Nature while enjoying the most delicious BBQ Red Snapper on earth cooked over charcoal !!
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
av. costera Miguel Aleman 125 interior 201Q fraccionamiento magallanes cp. 39670
9:30 am from the cruise ship terminal
10.00 am from the hotel lobby
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Discover the best kept secret in Acapulco
Tha Acapulco Botanical Garden is Beautiful all year round.
Spectacular granit boulders and semi- tropical deciduous vegetation
During these months you can contemplate heliconia, bromeliad, aristolachia, plumier, wáter Lily and lotus flowers. Youcan also enjoy a variety of fauna.
Located approximately 20 miles from the hustle and bustle of Acapulco is the Sea Turtle Reserve Center located on a tranquil beach. The Center is operated by a local environmentalist who works diligently to improve the chances of survival for this endangered species of Golfina Sea Turtles.
On arrival you will be briefed on how the program works and how it is helping the environment. View baby turtles in various stages of development, from the eggs that they have rescued to the tanks holding the hatchlings that are ready to be returned to the sea.
enjoy bird-watching and mangrove swamps in a native boat at Tres Palos sweetwater lagoon´s bird sanctuary.
This is the authentic Acapulco countryside, where you´ll be able to enjoy the great friendliness of natives of this awesome fisherman´s village.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.