- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
In this tour you will be able to enjoy a delicious dinner and watch the world famous high cliff diver's show at La Quebrada.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Excellent value for money
- Dinner included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - La Perla
Port/Hotel pick up
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy a fantastic show at the traditional Mirador Hote and enjoy dinner at la Perla Restaurant which is built on the terrace from where you can watch the cliff divers show at night.
The La Quebrada Cliff Divers are a group of professional high divers, based in Acapulco, Mexico. They perform daily shows for the public, which involve diving 35 metres (115 ft) from the cliffs of La Quebrada into the sea below. The depth of water in the "Gulch" can vary from 6 to 16 feet depending on the waves, with an average depth of 12 feet. Timing is crucial for the divers. During the night, they often hold torches while diving. Acapulco cliff diving was regularly featured on weekend sports television programming in the United States during the 1960s and 1970s when the USA high diving team competed with the La Quebrada cliff divers annually during the Acapulco Christmas festival. The 2002 Guinness Book of World Records lists this as "the highest regularly performed headfirst dives" in the world.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.