- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the beauty of Coyuca town, its cathedral, the river and a visit to a typical bakery of the area. Live the experience of a boat ride at the lagoon while learning about wildlife, and releasing a baby turtle. Enjoy a great lunch cooked at the native way, with wood and clay pots, spend time by the beach or sleeping in a hammock.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Hotel and port
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
The adventure starts at you hotel or port when meeting your tour guide. Then, you will head to Coyuca town taking a ride by the mountains surrounding the city. A visit to the river, cathedral and a typical bakery is part of this amazing adventure.
At the lagoon, a boat will be waiting for you to take you in a ride thru the wildlife of the area. Once at the restaurant you will have lunch and time to enjoy the experience of releasing a baby turtle, touring the camp while your guide explain to you the circle of life of the turtles. Then you will have some time to enjoy the beach and hammocks.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.