- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the beauty of Coyuca town, its cathedral, the river and a visit to a typical bakery of the area. Live the experience of a boat ride at the lagoon while learning about wildlife, and releasing a baby turtle. Enjoy a great lunch cooked at the native way, with wood and clay pots, spend time by the beach or sleeping in a hammock.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Playa Pie de la Cuesta
Hotel and port
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna de Coyuca, Carretera Pie de la Cuesta Frente al restaurante Tres Marías, Pie de la Cuesta 39900 Mexico
WILL VISIT THE TOWN OF COYUCA
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Pie de la Cuesta, Acapulco Mexico
AT THE BABY TURTLE CAMP YOU WILL RELEASE A BABY TURTLE INTO THE OCEAN, ENJOY A DELICIUS LUNCH AND RELAX IN A HAMMACK
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.