- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover Acapulco's historical heritage, visit the Chapel of Peace, the Fort of San Diego Museum and see Diego Rivera's Mural. Lastly, watch the amazing cliff divers show; you will also make a stop for shopping.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide and driver (Spanish & English)
- Entry/Admission - El Fuerte de San Diego
- Entrance Fee to the Cliff Divers
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Expenses
Hotels in Acapulco
10am or 4:30pm (depends on the time of the year)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
From Tuesday to Sunday
You will be transferred from your hotel to the Fort of San Diego. Pick up time will vary depending on the location of your hotel. You will then enjoy a guided visit at the Fort of San Diego, built in 1616 by the Spaniards to protect the port from pirates. It's the most important maritime fortress on the Pacific! The museum exhibits Acapulco's History and the cultural interchange with East.
Then, you'll pass by the Main Square and the Cathedral heading towards Diego Rivera’s Mural, created by the Mexican artist on the Front Facade of Casa de los Vientos, owned by the famous art collector and Diego's muse: Dolores Olmedo. Its a beautiful Mural dedicated to Quetzalcoatl.
Enjoy a brief explanation of the Mural and then gontinue to La Quebrada. Here, enjoy the cliff Divers Show at La Quebrada, the impressive cliff with 112 ft of height is where brave natives perform an amazing diving spectacle. The real challenge is finding the exact moment to jump. Donation to the divers is not included in the cost and must be paid on site (4 USD per guest approx.). You can also watch the show from La Perla restaurant inside El Mirador Hotel (15 USD per guest approx.)
Then, head to Silver Shop if you'd like to do some shopping before you are taken back to your hotel.
Note: This tour is also offered separately as a shore excursion tour on the website.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a snack and some water
- Note: You must pay your donation directly to the divers on-site ($4 USD from the Public Terrace approx)
- Note: This tour is also offered separately as a shore excursion tour on the website. You may book that tour if you are arriving on a cruise ship.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.