- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn from an informative, friendly and professional guide and step back in time on a history tour and visit and get amazed with the Witch Doctor at the Municipal Market.
Your tour will start either at the lobby of your hotel or your cruise ship pier
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Palma Sola
- Entry/Admission - Playas Caleta y Caletilla
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel: The lobby or the entrance of your hotel. Cruise: After the last security gate, before reaching the street, next to police station. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palma Sola, Acapulco, Pacific Coast
Petroglyphs Arqueological zone
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mercado Municipal, Acapulco, Pacific Coast
We make a thorough visit to this very colorful and interesting market of Mexico. It will be an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playas Caleta y Caletilla, Acapulco, Pacific Coast
We stop at "La Cabaña de Caleta Restaurant" for lunch or drinks (not included)
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.