- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Have a guided private tour through the Cuitlateca vestiges and learn about the ethnic group who took the knowledge of pottery to a higher level.
- Bottled water - Bottled water Driver/guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Entry/Admission - Xihuacan Museum and Archeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Xihuacan Museum and Archeological Site
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xihuacan Museum and Archeological Site, La Chole, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta Mexico
Xihuacan archaeological tour, this recently discovered ceremonial center is the only one in this continent made out of bricks and modeling clay during the Pre-Columbian period.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.