- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
After a small cleaning ceremony with the copal and aromatic herbs, you will enter in the temazcal and start experiencing the heat of the volcanic rocks and its red light in the darkness. The aroma of herbs and copal will allow you to feel at ease, purify the body and create space to get rid of bad energies and purify intentions. Using aromatic herbs, mud, honey, aloe vera, and refreshing teas, the temazcalero will guide you through four intervals of increasing and decreasing heat (by opening the door of the temazcal). Enjoy the curative powers along with songs and musical instruments.
After the session in the temazcal, you can take a cold bath and then enjoy fresh fruit of the season and fruit flavored water. Because of its interactive character, the length of the temazcal session varies, but it is usually around 90 minutes.
You will leave refreshed, renewed and filled with positive energy.
- Lunch - Lunch and one drink will be included
- Temazcal installations
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Playa Pie de la Cuesta
- Entry/Admission - Mercado de Artesanias
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel.
Only please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up.
Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
Terminal marítima Acapulco Port
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Pie de la Cuesta, Acapulco Mexico
In ancient Mesoamerica it was used as part of a curative ceremony thought to purify the body after exertion such as after a battle or a ceremonial ball game. It was also used for healing the sick, improving health, and for women to give birth. It continues to be used today in Indigenous cultures of Mexico and Central America that were part of the ancient Mesoamerican region for spiritual and health reasons. It is currently being recovered by all sectors of society in Mexico and Central America and is used as a cleansing of mind, body and spirit.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mercado de Artesanias, 5 de Mayo Ave, Acapulco Mexico
We walk thoroughly different areas of the market until we get to the witch market.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.