- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This well could be the best opportunity you have to "live" a real mexican experience.
Make the most out of your time in Acapulco with this one-of-a-kind guided Mexican cuisine cooking class.
Meet your professional guide at the lobby of your hotel or cruise and head to the east of Acapulco, along the way your professional guide will be sharing with you insights about the country's history, cuisine, politics, demographics and all there is to know about Mexico, then after a ride of 50 minutes arrive to a beautiful and peaceful small Mexican village where always in company of your private tour guide you will take a typical boat admiring flora and fauna.
Afterwards you will be arriving to a place that could not possibly be a more typical, where a local cook Lady will share with you the best of her knowledge. This Mexican cuisine tour that highlights local gastronomy, a recognized Immaterial Patrimony of the Humanity by the UNESCO, will give you an full insight into local food.
- Lunch - Lunch and one drink will be included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Tres Palos
- Gratuities (recommended)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only
please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email email@example.com or
our phone +52 7441104324. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
Acapulco, Gro., Mexico
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna de Tres Palos, Carretera Aeropuerto Entrada por restaurante Los Pavorreales, Acapulco 39879 Mexico
Admire flora and fauna in a tour of no less than an hour.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.