- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Departure from Acapulco to Taxco, a small colonial city located in the mountains of the North Sierra, with a unique architectural style which is highlighted by its cobblestone streets and white stucco houses topped with red tiled roofs. Wrought iron balconies, a common adornment, are usually spilling over with beautiful flowers. Taxco is a world known tourist destination and the friendly and hospitable character of its people has no changed. Taxco has been declared a national monument to be conserved as it looked in the XVIII century.
The tour includes a visit to the barroque Santa Prisca Cathedral, and a delicious lunch in a nearby restaurant (drinks not included) professional English speaking guide in an air conditioned vehicle.
We recommend you to wear a comfortable chouses.
- Roundtrip transportation in a vehicle with air aconditioned
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Santa Prisca de Taxco
- Drinks not included
- Anything prevously not mentioned
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation is available from and to most Acapulco hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Mexitours +52 55 55 83 55 33
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Prisca de Taxco, Taxco, Pacific Coast
Admire this majestic temple
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.