- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Built for food enthusiasts with a more adventurous palate, this evening street food tour is a three hour culinary adventure that meanders through the historical Emiliano Zapata neighborhood (Old Town) to sample what locals consider the most outstanding pulpo (octopus), cabeza (head), lengua (tongue) and tripa (tripe) in town. But don't worry - Less adventurous eaters may opt for more traditional tacos like el pastor and carne asada. This tour also stops at a tamale cart, a churros stand and ends at a street side crepe for good measure. You will enjoy two or three tacos at each stand. It’s up to you. Yes, that is 8 - 12 tacos, a tamale, some churros and a crepe. (You don’t have to eat it all).
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Includes all food and water
- Local, professional, charismatic guide
- Beer available to purchase. Your guide will direct you.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities for the guide (10% - 15% recommended)
Farmacia Guadalajara, Insurgentes #261, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Visit four adventurous taco stands, the tamale lady, a churros cart and crepe table. Enjoy a three-hour culinary adventure through the heart and soul of historic Old Town (Emiliano Zapata) and savor two or three tacos at each stand. It’s up to you.
During this tour, you will be able to sample what locals consider the most outstanding pulpo (octopus), cabeza (head), lengua (tongue) and tripa (tripe) in town. Although many feel these are the best tacos in all of Vallarta, we understand that everybody in your group may not be adventurous eaters; The stands also offer more mainstream tacos for their liking, such as carne asada, el pastor, fish and shrimp.
This is more than a street food tour. It is an adventure of the senses. Smile, laugh and learn about the deep history and tradition of the Emiliano Zapata neighborhood. Inhale the enticing aromas permeating throughout the streets and savor the bold flavors that only the more adventurous cuts of meat can deliver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual. Please wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing. No swim suits.
- Not recommended for vegetarians or vegans
- There is a minimum of four adults for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 14 people per tour
- Your ticket is your ID. Provide your name when checking in with your guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.