- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is an advanced-level ATV ride that will take you through dirt roads and up and down the mountains to a ranch outside of Puerto Vallarta. Feel the thrills and emotions as you enjoy a time out with your family or friends.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Private guide
- Face masks
- Use of helmet and ATV
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Av México 1254
Returns to original departure point
Monday thru Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xiutla Riders Ecoadventure, Puerto Vallarta
We meet you at our shop 15 min before your tour's departure time. After filling up the waivers we'll explain to you what and where we are going to go. The places we'll be stopping at and the control you have to decide how long you want to chill out in these places or to choose to ride longer time the ATVs on the mountains. We provide you with helmets, bandanas, and goggles for your comfort and security riding the ATVs. We explain to you hand signals your guide will be using to communicate with you once you start riding and how to operate the ATVs, to begin our adventure.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years with driver's permit
- Maximum is 5 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Note: Advanced riding experience required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had an amazing day riding with Joey E. on this tour. The ride was perfect, the stops were fun and the lunch was super tasty! Rancho Las Vegas is a sweet spot in the middle of the jungle, we could have stayed forever! Thanks Joey for a great ride and day, we were so happy we chose this company from the many available.
Fernando, the owner, and Joey, our guide were both helpful and awesome. After a short ride from the shop through town, my husband and I went with Joey up into the Sierra Madre mountains. The trail was wider than I expected and the views were breathtaking. I'd love to do this tour at different times of the year to see how the landscape changes. Heck if I lived down there I want to be a tour guide!!! We stopped and enjoyed lunch and a beer in a little cantina. We've been on bigger tours before and this was nice because it was just the three of us.The equipment seemed in good shape and we had no problems. We felt the price was reasonable too. Joey was easy going, friendly and fun to talk with. He seemed knowledgeable about the area even though he is from the States. I've kept his card and we will definitely look them up next time we are in town. Sorry I cannot post a photo, I only took video. You'll have to take my word and go for yourself.