- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private day trip to the peaceful village of Yelapa located on the South coast of the bay. Yelapa’s tranquility is the perfect balance for those looking to relax in one of the numerous beach chairs, soak up the sun, and enjoy a cold drink. For those looking to swim, snorkel, or parasail, there is plenty of beach to do so or enjoy the nature by exploring the village by mule or foot. The waterfall is a must see in the rainy season (August-November).
- snorkel equipment
- life jackets
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Av. Paseo de la Marina Sur 210, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Vida Bella Boat Tours, Avenida Paseo de La Marina sur 210 Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta 48333 Mexico
Travel to Yelapa and explore.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.