- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the Guadalajara Zoo with this all-inclusive Diamond ticket which gives you access to all the attractions at the zoo and includes one ride on the Panoramic Train and a ride on the Sky Zoo so you can see the zoo from a different perspective. The zoo opened in 1988 and has 50 hectares and over 390 different species of animals, including 99 mammals and 67 reptiles. Some of the attractions you can visit include the Aquarium, Safari Masai Mara, the Antarctica section of the zoo including the penguin kingdom, the Australian Village, Tropical Jungle, Monkeyland and much more. The zoo is open from 10am to 6pm, so you can visit any day of the week and stay as long as you want.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All entrance fees included
- Boleto de admisión
- Un paseo en el tren panorámico
- Un recorrido en Safari Masai Mara
- Recorrido en Sky ZOO (Teleferico)
- Entrada al Acuario Guadalajara
- Entrada a la Antartida, el reyno de los pinguinos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Para el SKY ZOO La altura mínima para subir niños en compañía de un adulto es de: 1.10 m.
Open from 10am to 6pm
Wednesday to Sunday
Daily - during holidays
Visit: Zoologico Guadalajara, Paseo del Zoologico 600 Huentitan el Alto, Guadalajara 44390 Mexico
Visit the Guadalajara Zoo with this all-inclusive Diamond ticket entrance. Pick up a map of the place and explore every corner. The zoo strives to give animals a place fit for their healthy development, that meets their needs and allows them to live in the best way possible. You can explore the Amazon and see colorful macaws, take a 15 to 20-minute ride aboard the Panoramic train or explore the Aquarium and the CIA Interactive Museum. The ticket will also give you access to the following attractions:
• Antarctica: This area is home to 12 Adelie penguins, 6 males and 6 females. See them in their environment which has been carefully created to resemble the conditions in the Antarctica. The Guadalajara Zoo is the only one in Mexico to keep Adelie penguins.
• Sky Zoo: Ride aboard a cable car and see the zoo like no one before. You'll be suspended over 15 meters high and get to see different angles of the zoo including its beautiful gardens and exhibits.
• Orangutan Route: The family of orangutans at the Guadalajara Zoo has grown since the exhibit opened 16 years ago. The area is specially designed to promote their development and includes 8 connected towers through 2 parallel wires so they can climb and jump as if in the wild.
• Safari Masi Mara: Discover Africa as you board a truck and ride through the reserve admiring specifies such as giraffes and ostriches. The reserve has 8 hectares and has been created to give animals a free space to roam and feel like home with no barriers.
• Monkeyland: This space is 2 hectares and is home to species of primates from America, Africa and Asia. You'll be able to see them and learn about them through different educative modules with information and images. You can even have a close encounter with lemurs and squirrel monkeys.
• Tropical Jungle (Selva Tropical): Through interactive modules, you can see and learn about chimpanzees, orangutans, jaguars, anteaters, sloth bears and more. This exhibit opened in 2001 and has been built to give these animals a home for healthy growth including tropical vegetation and temperature.
• Herpetarium: See different reptiles and amphibians including large snakes, Nile river crocodiles, and more. This herpetarium is one of most respectable in Latin America due to the species it's home to and its conservation efforts.
• Australian Village (Villa Australiana): This place will give you a look at the species in Australia including the popular kangaroo. You'll also see lories and an aviary with cockatiel birds.
• Rancho Veterinario: You can pretend to be a vet for a day at this veterinarian ranch perfect for the little ones. Kids from 6 to 12 years are welcome and can interact with farm animals such as cows, donkeys, lamb and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: There are picnic areas available and outside food is allowed. No outside drinks are allowed. There are restaurants at the zoo available for food and drink purchases
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.