- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Snorkeling at Los Arcos is one of the most popular tourist activities and it's not hard to see why! Nature has provided wonderful scenic surroundings for your snorkeling expedition, with arches and caves that have been sculpted by the forge of the ocean for thousands of years!
- Professional crew
- Coffee and sweet rolls at the pier
- Fruit and yogurt
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of beach volleyball and kayaks
- Lunch on the beach (Chicken fajitas, fish, roast beef, quesadillas or hamburger)
- Open Domestic Bar
- Entry/Admission - Quimixto
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Additional Services or Activities
- Pier tax, $25 Mexican Pesos ($2USD)
Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio 814, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48314 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo S/N, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Departing from the Puerto Vallarta Marina, your friendly crew will have breakfast ready for you, with views of downtown Puerto Vallarta.
Snorkel approximately 330 feet (100 meters) offshore in the warm and scenic bay of Los Arcos, otherwise known as 'The Arches', where granite rock formations of arches and caves have been sculpted by the force of the ocean. All things natural are protected here so that you can have the amazing opportunity to snorkel in a rare environment and explore the brightly colored fish and steep rock walls that engulf this marine area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa Las Animas, Jal, Cabo Corrientes 48380 Mexico
Stop for lunch. Beach activities such as parasailing, jetski or banana ride available for an extra cost.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Quimixto, Costa Sur, Cabo Corrientes 48400 Mexico
(OPTIONAL) Choose between spending time on the beach or horseback riding to the waterfall. (Horse rent not included)
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: It is recommended that you bring cash to pay for the pier tax ($25 Mexican Pesos)
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, cash, a towel, sandals and biodegradable sunscreen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.