- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Snorkeling at Los Arcos is one of the most popular tourist activities and it's not hard to see why! Nature has provided wonderful scenic surroundings for your snorkeling expedition, with arches and caves that have been sculpted by the forge of the ocean for thousands of years!
- Professional crew
- Coffee and sweet rolls at the pier
- Fruit and yogurt
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of beach volleyball and kayaks
- Lunch on the beach (Chicken fajitas, fish, roast beef, quesadillas or hamburger)
- Open Domestic Bar
- Entry/Admission - Quimixto
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Additional Services or Activities
- Pier tax, $25 Mexican Pesos ($2USD)
Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio 814
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta
Snorkeling at National Park Los Arcos
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa Las Animas, Cabo Corrientes
Stop for lunch. Beach activities such as parasailing, jetski or banana ride available for an extra cost.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Quimixto, Cabo Corrientes
(OPTIONAL) Choose between spending time on the beach or horseback riding to the waterfall. (Horse rent not included)
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: It is recommended that you bring cash to pay for the pier tax ($25 Mexican Pesos)
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, cash, a towel, sandals and biodegradable sunscreen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was terrible it was the worse experience we ever had. We didnt get to snorkel long maybe like 20 minutes. They told us we were eating lunch at 2 we didnt eat lunch til 3. Thank goodness I had some snacks to get us by. They also said contenional breakfast was included yeah right just fruit yogurt.
Some of these are problems with the Viator booking service, not the operator.
1. The directions provided to me were terrible-- there are numerous tour operators in there and I was not given any clue about which operator to use. The voucher says that Olympus tours is the contact, but they are not the operators or even at the marina. There is no way to know where to go.
2. I asked a question when I was booking and the answer did not answer my question. It was an answer to a different question.
3. During the entire board ride there and back, there was a guy yelling into a microphone line a sports announcer the entire time. It was so grating that I would have left if I had any way to get off the boat.
On the whole a very good day. Crew was especially nice and worked very hard. Raphael led the crew, and he was terrific. There was a little too much hurry up and wait in the morning boarding process for my taste, and the snorkeling, though beautiful, was very short 30 minutes only and had to be done as a whole group of the participants.
Drinks on board the boat were plentiful, though predictably not very strong. The beach they took us to was very nice. Lunch that was included was served there. It was okay.
Worst experience of our whole vacation. From start to finish it was confusing, crowded, stressful, awful and horrible. We paid for a water taxi 100 usd to take us back from the beach so we didn't have to step food back on the boat
Too crowed, the food quality was poor and no place to seat. I won't recommend it.
It really was pathetic to say the least - the boat operator Vallarta by Boat - just packed us like sardines on a big boat - left the dock almost 40 min late, and the worst part - snorkeling which was supposed to be the highlight was a byline - we got to spend about 15 min before we were herded back to the boat.
Awful awful awful! do not book! gross muddy water and thousands of jelly fish. they also abandon us on a little beach when we requested to get off the boat due to the fact that we could not snorkel with children in jelly fish central. they did not help us find a taxi back or anything. left stranded! run from this tour!
We had such a great time. Water was unseasonably cold but only mother natures fault! Crew was amazing. The kids had fun! Adults had fun...drinks flowed freely. Can't beat the price vs. the Cruise ship deals! Thank you!
The crew was very friendly. This was a fun and relaxing tour. The lunch was satisfying and the alcoholic drinks were free flowing on the catamaran. We snorkeled in 2 different spots - one of which was Los Arcos. When we got there we were the only boat there which made it a pleasant snorkeling experience. It wasn't overcrowded and there was a variety of fish to see. In addition, we went parasailing and jet skiing - additional charges applied for those activities. The only negative was that we were also expecting fishing which was advertised in the tour but was not actually part of the tour.