- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the scenery and outdoors of Sierra Madre Occidental as you go on a hiking tour and learn all about the flora and fauna. You'll top off the tour with a wonderful tequila tasting session. Your tour includes transport from a central location and a professional guide.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Safety instructions
- Professional guides
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Transport from central location in Puerto Vallarta
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Professional photographer guide
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias, Plaza Villas Vallarta José Clemente Orozco Local H2A, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Nuevo Vallarta: 7:20am, 11:20am Marina: 7:50am, 11:50am Plaza Las Glorias: 7:50am, 11:50pm Downtown: 8:10am, 12:10pm
Returns to original departure point
The beginning of our adventure, we will hike in a circuit of 8km to deepen in the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental, in a wonderrful way to explore the extensive flora and fauna among others, covering the mountains.
Admire the species o parrots and macaws in their natural habitat that your expert guide will explain along its route.
Then take a break int he crystal waters of the waterfall called “El Salto” where you will have the opportunity to swim and cool off for a moment and then hike back.
Allow your senses overcome the imagination of crossing the longest traffic suspension bridge of the world, with 470 meters of length and 170 meters height above the Cuale River, you will be able to attend small movements of pure adrenaline on having walking from end to end.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias, Plaza Villas Vallarta José Clemente Orozco Local H2A, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Cameras are not allowed due to safety reasons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Tour guides were GREAT. However it was SOOOOOO hot we simply could not do this hike. By the time we got across the hanging bridge we knew it was not going to work for us. We are not old 57/61 and we are healthy and active people, but the heat was just too oppressive that it was just not fun and we did not go to Puerto Vallarta to push our limits. So we sat in a cabana on the other side of the bridge and shot the breeze with the tour guides while enjoying a cool drink, and then they took us back to the center and we had margueritas and chips and did a tequila tasting. All in all it was a pleasant day but when they say hiking they mean hiking and a lot of it is uphill.
I do want to commend the tour provider and especially the guides, however. So pleasant, so accommodating, and really great people.