- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the best out from your visit to Puerto Vallarta and enjoy a stand-up paddleboard lesson where you can have an unforgettable time seeing downtown from the water. This tour is perfect for you and your family, you will get all the necessary equipment and a guide will explain to you all you need to know to navigate on your board.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Professional photographer guide
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Av México 1254
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xiutla Riders Ecoadventure, Puerto Vallarta
We meet you at our shop and after signing the waiver we'll go to the beach a block far from our location.
We start with the lesson on the beach to explain to you all you need to know to stand on the board and paddle. Then we get in the water to prove all your learning on the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.