- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Live Tequila tour With a Fiesta Mexicana at the Sauza style! Get to know the magic town of tequila and the the most modern process of making tequila.
History and tradition
Everything starts at our meeting point in Guadalajara with live Mariachi welcome during our check inn,
We will enjoy a day of new experiences at casa Sauza factory and the quinta sauza.
- Meeting point Chamber of commerce and tourism of Guadalajara.
- Coffee service before departure.
- Reception with Mariachi.
- Transfer Guadalajara - Tequila - Guadalajara by bus A/C WC.
- Visit to the Botanical Garden.
- Jima exhibition.
- Visit the "Perseverance" distillery.
- Visit aging cellar "la constancy"
- Tasting agave juice and freshly distilled tequila.
- Visit "Quinta Sauza
- Mexican Buffete food.
- All tequila-based drinks Sauza
- Mexican ballet Folklorico and charro show
- Prehispanic Expectations
- Tour of the Tequila Town.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Casa Sauza
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Chamber of Commerce of Guadalajara
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Sauza, Tequila
We see you at the meeting point in Guadalajara, were we have live mariachi and some snaks, on our way to Tequila town we have tequila teastings on the bus.
In tequila town we First visit a Botanical Garden, we will have an exhibition of "Jima" even you can plant your own agave plant!.
we continue to the factory "la perseverance" located in the old part of Tequila town, We will know the process of making tequila in the most Modern factory in town.
Alfter that you will be delighted with the greatness of our mexican gastronomy with a Mexican show, live Mariachi, Folkloric Ballet with different prints of the states of the Mexican Republic, demonstration of charro and prehispanic dances, all this in the quinta Sauza, the most beautiful ex Hacienda of the town of tequila.
We will have a walking tour to visit the tequila downtown area and the National Museum of Tequila with a little of the history of the town.
we return to Guadalajara to the same starting point.
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen and cash in pesos for souvenirs.
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.