- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join your certified local guide for an in-depth, five-hour exclusive tour of Puerto Vallarta by air-conditioned vehicle.
Puerto Vallarta is a curious mix of ancient culture and modern life. Your knowledgeable guide will take you on a journey from the local marina, where luxurious yachts anchor. No visit is complete without a tour of downtown Puerto Vallarta, where you will visit one of the most famous icons of the city, The Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe, located right in the middle of cobblestone streets and old adobe houses with their red tile roofs.
- Round-trip transportation from the Marina
- Bilingual guide
- Tequila Tasting
- Use of Nogalito Eco Park facilities (not the canopy – zip line or the hike guided tour)
- Lunch with 1 beverage included
- Beverages aboard vehicle
- Food or additional beverages at Restaurant
- Stops or visits to places not mentioned on itinerary
- Canopy –zip lines
Traveler pickup is offered
We can offer pick up from vacation rentals and points if interest, we will need to know in advance, the name and address of the location so we can arrange for the pick up time, either at the vacation rental or at the closest point of interest.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta is city with traditional Mexican Culture and modern life, this tour focuses on history and culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Puerto Vallarta
Centrally located in town, the oldest brick building in the city and the primary religious sanctuary for the Catholic faith, was built in the early 50's a beautiful works of art.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- People who have mobility problems are not recommended to participate on this activity, as there is plenty of walking involved on different types of terrain (paved, dirt, gravel)
- Please bring a back pack with a change of clothes, towel and swim suit, as there may be the possibility to take a swim at the Nogalito waterfall if conditions and tour itinerary allows it, wear comfortable shoes and attire, sunblock, sun glasses, insect repellent, hat, camera and money (cash) for shopping as not all the places accepts credit cards.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.